The real estate in your pocket is extremely limited hence very precious – especially sideways. Small size is not enough, it must be small in the right dimension. 80% of TIK’s surface is as thin as possible: no thicker than your key’s blade. And the rest 20% (the chain structure) is only 2,4mm thicker.
Did you know that 75% of your key’s mass is useless? But only if the useful part is bonded into a genius structure. The patent pending TIK design integrates the stripped-down keys into one lean unit. This not only keeps their original function but enhances it by providing larger grip surface and greater leverage for every individual key.
Minimalist key organizers usually keep only a very limited number of keys. But what if you have 8 keys and still want to enjoy the benefits of simplicity and small size? TIK is a modular system where the number of integrated keys is unlimited. The best part? The thinness remains the same, no matter how many keys are in the unit.